Wedding Artwork

Thursday, November 8, 2012

challenge

A friend of mine, Emily, has challenged herself to do something new
for a month and blog about it.  This got me thinking that I
should challenge myself to do something new for a month and share
it here.
Backstory/Confession: I am a horrible drawer.
It is a constant frustration of mine that I have never given much time
to developing my drawing skills.  So, I have decided
to do a simple contour drawing each weekday 
for the next 4 weeks, starting on Monday.
I decided a contour drawing would be realistic and not very intimidating.
They aren't supposed to look that great to begin with, so 
hopefully I won't psych myself out.


I did a quick one yesterday to test the waters.
Then I thought it would look cool if I added a little watercolor.

Would you like to join me in this little creative challenge?
Feel free to post pics/links in the comments section
and we can inch our way to being more disciplined with drawing together.

No comments:

Post a Comment